About Us

We can handle any job large or small from beginning to end.

Corporate Social Responsibility

As expressed in MasTec Network Solutions' Vision and Values, providing excellence and value in the on-time delivery of telecom solutions is of equal priority to our commitment to being outstanding corporate citizens through our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Sustainability initiatives.

Every day, throughout the nation, MasTec Network Solutions (MNS) and its employees build upon our heritage of excellence by turning MNS Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability policies into results.

Environmental Protection Goals - Energy Use and GHG Reductions

We protect the environment by preserving its natural beauty in the places we work and by taking measures to reduce our energy resource usage and our greenhouse gas emissions. We continuously elevate our energy efficiency practices by investigating alternative methods and implementing technological innovations to help optimize our workforce and solution delivery.

  • In 2015, MNS set a goal to reduce our intensity based GHG emissions by 15% by 2020.
  • In 2016, MNS achieved an intensity based GHG reduction of 18.3%.
  • As a result of meeting our original 2020 goal of 15%, in 2017, MNS committed to an additional 10% reduction to bring its overall intensity based GHG reductions to 25% by 2020.
  • In 2018, MNS surpassed its 25% GHG reduction goal by achieving an intensity based reduction of 32.88% and an absolute reduction of 20.53%.
  • MNS continues to innovate and implement additional initiatives focused on making MNS the most energy efficient wireless infrastructure construction company in telecommunications.

Employee Health and Safety

MasTec Network Solutions has adopted a "Zero Accident" philosophy that all work related accidents, incidents and injuries are preventable. In support of maintaining that goal the Health, Safety and Environmental Management team conducts regular training to ensure that all MNS employees and subcontractors are trained and tested to the highest standards for Health and Safety.

  • 100% Competent Climber Certification for all MNS tower crews are achieved annually.
  • 100% General Contractor Orientation and Certification are achieved annually.

Fleet Safety

Driving safely is one of the ways that MasTec Network Solutions ensures the health and safety of its employees and also of all of those with whom we share the road. MNS conducts annual driver safety training and testing to help ensure that our Zero-Accident policy is maintained wherever we go.

  • 100% Participation in PACE driver training and testing for all MNS eligible employees.

Diversity Goals and Progress

Being an employer of choice and recognized as an employer who values diversity and fosters an environment of inclusion to increase innovation, productivity, and engagement.

  • Since 2016, the percentage of women employed at MasTec Networks Solutions has grown from 16% to 19% in 2018.
  • The percentage of women in senior management stands at 22% in 2018.
  • Senior management diversity representation is 22% in 2018.

Ethics and Compliance

Increase management awareness of company code of conduct and ethical leadership in accordance with our published policies on ethics, human rights and labor practices.

  • In 2017, 100% of MNS employees completed training and testing on Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability.
  • In 2017, 100% of MNS supervisors completed training and testing on Diversity and Discrimination training.
  • Before Q3 of 2018, 100% of MNS employees will have completed Diversity and Discrimination training and testing.

Community Engagement

MasTec Network Solutions promotes and contributes to a number of charitable and humanitarian efforts throughout our nationwide footprint. In addition to the programs listed below, MNS and its employees participate in and donate to a number of other causes including: the Angel Tree program, the United Way, and the Atlanta Historical Black College/University 5K.

  • Since 2015, MNS employees have raised over $50,000 for Stand UP to Cancer in California.
  • Hurricane Relief Drive for Haiti and Cuba, Louisiana and Pennsylvania Flood Relief Effort resulted in over $10,000 in contributions.